Are You Ready for #GivingTuesday?
Mark your calendars! Next Tuesday, November 29 is #GivingTuesday.
#GivingTuesday was created five years ago as a reaction against rampant holiday spending. The annual event is a single day that focuses on charitable giving. Last year, the holiday raised a whopping $117 million.
To make it easier to participate, we’ve created three social media images that you can use in your holiday fundraising campaign.
1. Give vital tax services
2. Help us reach our goal
3. Give financial education
4. Save the date (from the #GivingTuesday website)
- Join us in showing your generosity to families and children in our community #GivingTuesday
- Your generosity on #GivingTuesday helps us provide vital financial services to families in the community
- Help us bring important tax services to families here in [your town] on November 29 #GivingTuesday
- #GivingTuesday is almost here! Your gift helps us provide [list your services] to families
- Our #GivingTuesday goal is to raise [$] to help provide vital tax services to families
Recent Blog Posts
If you are a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) recipient or a non-citizen US resident, and have earnings from work, you may be required to file a tax return and pay taxes on your earnings. However,…
Check out Charlene's story on why VITA works.