Post This on Social Media: VITA Volunteer Recruitment
Need some ideas on how to use social media to recruit VITA volunteers? Here are eight images you can use. Be sure to use the square image on Facebook, and the long, horizontal image on Twitter. Save the images from below or download them all.
For more strategies and materials, check out our VITA volunteer resources.
1. Help families get the most from their tax refund
2.They can’t get it back without you
3. Doing taxes can be a little “ruff”
4. Help families prepare for the future
5. Help over 3 million people take home more than $4 billion
6. VITA Volunteers help 3 million people get $4 billion back each year
7. Boost your resume
8. Put a new skill to use in the community
Recent Blog Posts
With tax season right around the corner, it’s time to start getting serious about how (and where!) to file your taxes. Taxes may be difficult for you, but choosing a…
The Human Response Network in Weaverville, California, uses a winning formula for volunteer retention. Although their three-preparer VITA program is small, they bring 18 years of combined volunteer experience. Jeanetta…