Taxathon Planning Support Session
So, you are interested in organizing a taxathon. Now what? Join the Get It Back Campaign on Thursday, September 14 at 3pm – 4pm ET/ 2pm – 3pm CT for a taxathon planning support session.
- Talk through your ideas with people who have hosted successful taxathons
- Get feedback on your draft materials
- Connect with others who commit to hold a taxathon in 2018
- Taylor Putz, Prepare + Prosper – St. Paul, MN
- Courtney O’Reilly, The Piton Foundation – Denver, CO
- Jessica Grote, The Cooperative Ministry – Columbia, SC
Before attending the session, please review the taxathon toolkits and complete the Taxathon Planning Worksheet to the best of your ability. During the support session, we will give feedback on 1-2 people’s draft materials. If you are interested in having your draft materials reviewed, please indicate your interest on the registration form.
Recent Blog Posts
Last year, we created a video to explain (in simple terms) what the EITC is, why it matters, and the impact it has on millions of Americans. This year, we…
Now that the summer’s over, it’s time to start preparing for the tax season in earnest. The outreach and planning work you’ve done over the summer are great building blocks…