Taxathon Planning Support Session
So, you are interested in organizing a taxathon. Now what? Join the Get It Back Campaign on Thursday, September 14 at 3pm – 4pm ET/ 2pm – 3pm CT for a taxathon planning support session.
- Talk through your ideas with people who have hosted successful taxathons
- Get feedback on your draft materials
- Connect with others who commit to hold a taxathon in 2018
- Taylor Putz, Prepare + Prosper – St. Paul, MN
- Courtney O’Reilly, The Piton Foundation – Denver, CO
- Jessica Grote, The Cooperative Ministry – Columbia, SC
Before attending the session, please review the taxathon toolkits and complete the Taxathon Planning Worksheet to the best of your ability. During the support session, we will give feedback on 1-2 people’s draft materials. If you are interested in having your draft materials reviewed, please indicate your interest on the registration form.
Recent Blog Posts
It’s National Hunger and Homeless Awareness week, a great time to consider improving your VITA site’s outreach efforts to those affected by homelessness. For homeless workers, money from tax credits…
Partnerships are essential for outreach and for fundraising. Join the Get It Back Campaign on Thursday, November 30, 12 PM EDT/11AM CDT to learn two different approaches to using partnerships…