Taxathon Planning Support Session
So, you are interested in organizing a taxathon. Now what? Join the Get It Back Campaign on Thursday, September 14 at 3pm – 4pm ET/ 2pm – 3pm CT for a taxathon planning support session.
- Talk through your ideas with people who have hosted successful taxathons
- Get feedback on your draft materials
- Connect with others who commit to hold a taxathon in 2018
- Taylor Putz, Prepare + Prosper – St. Paul, MN
- Courtney O’Reilly, The Piton Foundation – Denver, CO
- Jessica Grote, The Cooperative Ministry – Columbia, SC
Before attending the session, please review the taxathon toolkits and complete the Taxathon Planning Worksheet to the best of your ability. During the support session, we will give feedback on 1-2 people’s draft materials. If you are interested in having your draft materials reviewed, please indicate your interest on the registration form.
Recent Blog Posts
With tax season right around the corner, it’s time to start getting serious about how (and where!) to file your taxes. Taxes may be difficult for you, but choosing a…
The Human Response Network in Weaverville, California, uses a winning formula for volunteer retention. Although their three-preparer VITA program is small, they bring 18 years of combined volunteer experience. Jeanetta…