Which AARP Tax-Aide role is right for you?

The Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program is sponsored by the IRS, often in conjunction with the AARP Tax-Aide Program. Although its main purpose is to assist seniors, TCE also can help lower-income workers of all ages file tax returns.

It’s easy to become a volunteer at an AARP Tax-Aide site and have a localized impact in your community. The real question is what role you’d best be able to fill! Take our quiz below and see which volunteer opportunity is best for you.


Share the quiz to show your results !

Just tell us who you are to view your results !

Which AARP Tax-Aide role is right for you?
I'm %%personality%%

Recent Blog Posts

Tax Filing with Immigrant or DACA Status

If you are a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) recipient or a non-citizen US resident, and have earnings from work, you may be required to file a tax return and pay taxes on your earnings. However,…

Mar 15, 2018
Read more