So, you are interested in organizing a taxathon. Now what? Join the Get It Back Campaign on Thursday, September 14 at 3pm – 4pm ET/ 2pm – 3pm CT for a taxathon planning support session.
- Talk through your ideas with people who have hosted successful taxathons
- Get feedback on your draft materials
- Connect with others who commit to hold a taxathon in 2018
- Taylor Putz, Prepare + Prosper – St. Paul, MN
- Courtney O’Reilly, The Piton Foundation – Denver, CO
- Jessica Grote, The Cooperative Ministry – Columbia, SC
Before attending the session, please review the taxathon toolkits and complete the Taxathon Planning Worksheet to the best of your ability. During the support session, we will give feedback on 1-2 people’s draft materials. If you are interested in having your draft materials reviewed, please indicate your interest on the registration form.