2016 Post-Tax Season Chat
The Get It Back Campaign is partnering with CFED and the National Women’s Law Center for a Post-Tax Season Chat!
Now that the hustle and bustle of the tax filing season has subsided, connect with your tax credit outreach colleagues across the country on Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 3:00 PM EDT (2 PM CDT/ 1 PM MDT/ 12 PM PDT) for a phone chat.
During this call we will:
- Celebrate tax season highlights and successes
- Identify tax season road blocks and ways to address or prevent them in the future
- Explore off-season tax credit outreach and marketing strategies
- Address any unanswered questions you have
- Share updates on ITIN revalidation, TaxSlayer software, and more
This call will be recorded. If you cannot join live, register anyway to get the recording and notes.
Recent Blog Posts
This next tax season promises new tax forms, tax law changes, and uncertainty. A Taxathon provides an opportunity to establish your tax site as a resource for the community during…
Saving money shouldn’t be complicated. Tax time provides a unique opportunity to encourage clients to save more money by splitting their refund.