2016 Post-Tax Season Chat
The Get It Back Campaign is partnering with CFED and the National Women’s Law Center for a Post-Tax Season Chat!
Now that the hustle and bustle of the tax filing season has subsided, connect with your tax credit outreach colleagues across the country on Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 3:00 PM EDT (2 PM CDT/ 1 PM MDT/ 12 PM PDT) for a phone chat.
During this call we will:
- Celebrate tax season highlights and successes
- Identify tax season road blocks and ways to address or prevent them in the future
- Explore off-season tax credit outreach and marketing strategies
- Address any unanswered questions you have
- Share updates on ITIN revalidation, TaxSlayer software, and more
This call will be recorded. If you cannot join live, register anyway to get the recording and notes.
Recent Blog Posts
Partnerships are essential for outreach and for fundraising. Find out how to create mutually beneficial partnerships with banks that can lead to tax site and event sponsorships, volunteers, and more.
Leaving an abusive partner can be a difficult decision, especially when exacerbated by financial insecurity and economic hardship. Fortunately, survivors of domestic violence can safely file their taxes and take…