Post This on Social Media, Part I
Need some ideas of what to post on Facebook, Twitter, and your blog? Here are seven images, four Facebook posts, eight Tweets, and three blog posts you can use to promote tax credits and free tax filing on social media. Be sure to use the square image on Facebook, and the long, horizontal image on Twitter. Link to this post (bit.ly/10eitcfacts) when you share any of the images.
1. The EITC and CTC Lift People Out of Poverty
2. Kids Get A Better Start to Life
3. The EITC Benefits Single Mothers
4. Children Excel at School
5. Kids Graduate at Higher Rates
6. Kids Are More Likely to Go to College
7. Celebrate Your VITA Successes
Insert the number of clients and refund amounts in the images below. After saving the image, open it in Paint (PC) and Paintbrush (Mac).
These posts can be shared with the images above or blogs listed below.
- Could you be missing out on up to $6,000 in your tax refund? (Link to the EITC Estimator)
- Do you know about the EITC? It’s worth up to about $6,000. If you work, you could receive it in your tax refund. Find out if you qualify. (Link to the EITC Estimator)
- The EITC means more than just a bigger refund. It’s a better start to life for kids. (Link to Six Ways the EITC Helps Kids in Schools)
- Did you know? Higher EITCs mean healthier moms and babies. (Link to Ten Facts You Didn’t Know about the EITC)
These tweets can be posted with the images or by themselves.
- The EITC is more than just a bigger refund, it’s a better start to life for kids. Learn more: bit.ly/eitchelpskids
- The EITC helps single moms join the workforce and get out of poverty. #EITCAware bit.ly/10eitcfacts
- Higher EITCs mean healthier moms and babies. #EITCAware bit.ly/10eitcfacts
- The EITC helps kids get a better start to life. Find out how: bit.ly/eitchelpskids #EITCAware
- Children who receive the EITC do better in school bit.ly/eitchelpskids #EITCAware
- Be #EITCAware: The EITC helps families at every stage of life bit.ly/10eitcfacts
- Don’t miss out on the #EITC! You could get back up to $6,000. bit.ly/eitcestimator
- Are you eligible for up to $6,000 from the #EITC? Find out: bit.ly/eitcestimator #EITCAware
Blogs to Share:
Share these blogs on Facebook and Twitter or repost to your blog. Let us know if you reblog a post.
Recent Blog Posts
This next tax season promises new tax forms, tax law changes, and uncertainty. A Taxathon provides an opportunity to establish your tax site as a resource for the community during…
Saving money shouldn’t be complicated. Tax time provides a unique opportunity to encourage clients to save more money by splitting their refund.