Did you know that millions of eligible people could miss out on their Economic Impact Payments (EIP) – commonly called “stimulus checks” – because they have to file an online form with the IRS to get it?
Join efforts to help leverage the estimated $12 billion EIPs available for 12 million eligible people.
Along with our guests from GMMB, United Way Worldwide, Code for America, Boston Tax Help Coalition, and Angel Resource Connection, we share:
- Data on non-filers at risk of missing out
- Stimulus payments outreach resources for advocates and state agencies
- United Way Worldwide’s EIP Hotline
- Code for America’s Get Your Refund virtual tax help
- Incredible examples of local outreach from Boston Tax Help Coalition and Angel Resource Connection